A strategic leader who is a skilled and hands-on Workday expert that will help our People and Performance (P&P) organization with ongoing HR systems strategy, consultation, planning, access/security design, functionality, process improvement & efficiencies, and operational reporting. This position will partner with the IT team to bridge business requirements from the end user to functional implementation of solutions. Identify and recommend systems functionality, integrations, configurations changes that help maintain the system’s security, integrity and improve functionality. This position will develop, implement and support complex, multidisciplinary projects to meet business needs.
- Develop a strategic HR system plan with VP, P&P to HR systems, optimize configurations and build a confirmed foundation to support our business growth with scalability, optimal leveraging of systems automation, streamlining processes and delivering a great user experience in mind
- Provide balanced consultation and tailored recommendations on strategic systems capabilities in business terms to assist in making good decisions on design and configurations to ensure long term success in supporting our business and talent growth
- Provide hands on configuration support
- Provide ongoing leadership and functional support of Workday including but not limited to HCM Core, Compensation,
- Performance Management, Reporting, and Talent Development modules
- Identify, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding enhancements to optimize system functionality and effectiveness, including impact(s) to other related processes and systems
- Develop documentation and deliver training to colleagues and users; work in conjunction with Talent Development group as needed.
- Develop customized reports that meet organizational and client requirements
- Assist with development and data gathering relating to EEO, AA, Vets-100 and other compliance-related reporting and projects
- Collaborate with P&P team and other functional departments to understand, research and resolve business needs
- Ensure smooth ongoing functionality of third-party systems integrations (such as ADP and Greenhouse)
- Identify, test and resolve system or process issues, in collaboration with our IT support organization
- Participate in related projects as needed in support of People and Performance
- BS or higher in Business, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college. Equivalent relevant education and job experience may be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of HRIS experience and 5-7 years of Workday-specific related support
- Project Management experience
- Prior experience leading HR Systems function
- Prior experience managing direct reports is preferred
- Design and implementation experience in Workday HCM Core, Compensation and Advanced Compensation
- Working knowledge of and configuration experience for Performance, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Benefits and Reporting desired but not required
- Demonstrated success in working with, communicating and providing balanced consultation to internal clients at all levels and appropriate to their level of skill and understanding
- Demonstrable experience successfully integrating and maintaining Workday with other systems (such as ADP and Greenhouse)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of OUS data requirements and related privacy laws
- Experience using various enterprise systems and technology with an understanding of broad data/information flow
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions
- Ability to understand and identify business needs and translate those to practical solutions
- Strong penchant to teamwork and collaboration along with the skills to do so successfully are critical
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship building/interpersonal communication skills
- Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy
- Must reside in the United States
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and in order to meet any independent vaccination requirements that our clients and client facilities may have.
The salary range for this role is $190,000.00 to $218,900.00. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for a discretionary bonus and equity awards based on factors such as individual and organizational performance.