Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The FIN & HR Tech team is responsible for the ongoing support, development, and maintenance of ATD’s financial and HR systems, including Workday, Adaptive Insights, as well as related reporting and analytics. We work closely with the Analytics, HR, Finance Departments, and leadership to improve processes, technological capabilities, and insights derived from these systems.
We are seeking a Workday Integrations/Reporting Lead to manage, develop, and support integrations, reporting, and analytics for Workday HCM and Financials, as well as Adaptive Insights. This person will partner with internal teams and third parties to build and maintain integrations (Studio, Connectors, etc.) for seamless data transfer with external vendors and ancillary systems. You will be relied on to maximize the utilization of Workday reporting, data analytics, and visualization used to track trends and drive insights into business decisions.
Make an Impact By…
- Leveraging your knowledge and expertise in Workday’s data architecture and business object model to recommend efficient and sustainable data and reporting solutions.
- Designing integrations from point-to-point systems and holistic interchange services render accurate and dependable exchanges of digital information.
- Providing data transformation services for HR and Finance processes, where integrations cannot be automated.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify essential reporting requirements across multiple functional areas and business lines to support decision-makers and day-to-day business operations.
- Delivering meaningful metrics, trends, and analytical insights using Workday reports, dashboards, discovery boards, scorecards, web services, and worksheets and search for ways to improve data visualization and modeling.
- Ensuring data accuracy, privacy, and integrity by performing regular audits, developing best practices, maintaining relevant documentation, and educating end-users.
- Establishing custom report design standards and report monitoring to ensure a consistent, trusted user experience with optimum report performance.
- Preparing communications and presentations to educate stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates.
- Collaborating with other organizations in the Workday Community to share knowledge and create and/or adhere to industry best practices.
- Pursuing opportunities that will allow ATD to provide input on system enhancements and Workday’s product road map.
What You Bring to this Role…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations, especially in the financial banking and benefits areas.
- Experience with Workday Studio, CCBs, Web Services, Rest APIs.
- 3+ years reporting and analytics experience, with at least two years of direct Workday hands-on experience building advanced, matrix, and composite reports and dashboards.
- Experience with BIRT is a plus.
- A solid understanding of data modeling, data sources, related business objects and calculated fields.
- Experience in security and its impact on report writing.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, professionalism and independent judgment in handling confidential information and adhering to governance standards.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and creativity.
- A customer-focused approach to work, with a flexible attitude and the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Managing concurrent work streams is not uncommon, so strong organization and project management skills are essential.
- Workday Integrations and/or Reporting PRO certification preferred
- Experience with Power BI and/or SQL is helpful.
About Association for Talent Development
Our members and customers are professionals who help others achieve their full potential by improving their knowledge, skills, and abilities in the workplace. They go by many titles: talent development managers, trainers, instructional designers, performance consultants, frontline managers, workplace learning professionals, and more. ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in organizations of all sizes and in all industry sectors. Interested in learning more about membership? You can also join a local chapter or find out about international membership.