We’re looking for an energetic, Senior Workday Analyst who wants to be a part of continuing to build our world-class Workday platform. You’ll be a key player in expanding our Workday footprint globally and optimizing our full HCM suite. It’s an opportunity that gives you full exposure to Talent, newly optimized Recruiting, Performance, Learning, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Core HCM, Security, Metrics and much more!
If you have a passion for leveraging Workday technology to enhance the employee experience—across the globe, this is the role for you!
- Lead projects including global deployments for HCM functional areas, new functionality research and testing, delivery of enhancement and updates.
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR to create solutions for evolving business priorities; determine priority in roadmap delivery.
- Translate business needs into technical/functional requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans for enhancements, updates and new feature adoptions
- Identify opportunities to enhance business processes and deploy reconfigurations.
- Continue to build and enhance global Workday roadmap.
- Manage complex projects and process improvement initiatives, incorporating change management fundamentals to drive successful outcomes.
- Stay abreast of Workday’s product enhancements and develop recommendations and readiness plans for adoption
- Cultivate Workday relationships with our partners, Workday Community, user groups and networks to identify and implement best practice strategies
- Create management dashboards, scorecards, metrics and reports to transform data into workforce analytics
Manage system security protocols
- Provide ongoing functional support of product suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related technical/business field
- Typically requires 5-8 years of experience
- Advanced Workday experience, including post-implementation experience and release management is required
- Strong process improvement knowledge is required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with all internal and external colleagues both in person and virtually
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
About Badger Meter
Helping protect the world’s most precious resources, Badger Meter is a market leader in flow measurement technology with a long history of strong, stable growth. Badger Meter serves water utilities, municipalities, and commercial and industrial customers worldwide. Measuring water, oil, chemicals and other fluids, Badger Meter products are known for accuracy, long-lasting durability, and for providing valuable and timely measurement data. Just as Every Drop Counts to our customers, every employee counts to Badger Meter. This is an environment where your career can grow and flourish, and where you will make a difference.