Position Purpose: Provide advanced data management and reporting for Human Resources operations. Acquire data from multiple HR systems and deliver reports suitable for executive leadership. Perform audits to ensure data integrity as well as compliance with internal and external regulatory controls. Act as a lead to other HRIS data analysts.
- Analyze Human Resources data requirements and identify opportunities for data optimization and proactive reporting to support operations
- Research, analyze and interpret data to translate statistics into actionable reports required by the business
- Lead design of analytical dashboards to automate reporting
- Manage data analysis projects to support acquisition and divestiture activities, re-organizations and workforce planning initiatives
- Perform HR system audits and create reports to ensure compliance with internal and external audit controls
- Review data, analyze trends, identify inconsistencies, and recommend areas for improvement
- Train and mentor HRIS data analysts
**Highly preferred**: experience with Compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field.
- 6+ years of combined HRIS and data analysis experience. Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- Experience designing and deploying analytical dashboards.
- Knowledge of workforce analytics and workforce planning. HR system knowledge (preferably Workday).
- Experience with compliance reporting (e.g., AAP, EEO1, ACA) is preferred.
- Experience with descriptive and inferential statistics preferred.
- Workday or recognized HRIS certifications preferred.