Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst plays a lead role in day-to-day HRIS operations and projects as assigned. This role effectively builds relationships and partners with stakeholders to understand business needs and translates those business needs into requirements. The Workday HRIS Analyst will solution Workday functionality including Core HCM, Recruiting, Talent & Performance, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence, Reporting and Dashboards, and Security. Additionally, the incumbent delivers solutions that incorporate best practices, enhances the user experience, and are designed to scale.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continually analyzes business processes and develops new and enhanced workflows for multiple functional areas, including but not limited to, Recruiting, Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Talent, Time, Absence.
- Champions best practices, creates standard operating procedures, collaborates and cross-trains within the HRIS team.
- Identifies opportunities to elevate Workday knowledge and capabilities amongst stakeholders and users. Partners with respective teams to create training material and train internal HR teams.
- Analyzes Workday releases to identify opportunities that enhance our environment in alignment with the HR Technology roadmap.
- Partners with users to develop test strategy, test scenarios/ scripts and support user test execution.
- Identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and defects within Workday.
- Continuously increases technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars etc.
- Effectively collaborates with IT and Finance in overall administration of the Workday platform.
- Detects and strategizes on business process improvement opportunities and creates proposals outlining current, future state and benefit of change.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad technical and functional knowledge of Workday HCM with in-depth knowledge in at least two functional areas.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, consultancy, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to lead moderately complex to complex projects a
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
- Associate’s degree in an HR or systems related discipline or relatable college-level coursework required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ HRIS related experience required.
- Workday HCM Certification preferred.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.