The Technology Services Division is seeking an experienced Senior ERP Analyst to join our Applications Analysis team.
The Technology Services Department (TS) of the City and County of Denver is using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies to deliver and improve the systems, applications and operations that we deliver to our customers. Technology Services supports the people, agencies and ideas that make the City and County of Denver world class city. The City offers a unique opportunity to work with a diverse business and technology environment on a large scale as we employ over 12,000 people, of which 9,000+ are daily technology consumers in support of a diverse population in excess of 500,000 citizens.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible because this posting may close without advanced notice.
About Our Job
As a Senior ERP Analyst, you will help support the City’s applications, focusing mainly on supporting Workday HR, Payroll, Financials, and Purchasing. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to roll out other Workday modules such as expense and accounts receivable, and then the potential to expand to work on other applications that support critical City business.
You will also function as a liaison between business users, functional subject matter experts, vendors and technical developers. A mixture of analytical ability, technical knowledge, business acumen, effective communication, and document development will be key to the success of this position. As a Senior ERP Analyst, leadership among your team and peers throughout the City is expected.
In this Senior ERP Analyst position, you will:
- Function as a lead liaison between business users, functional subject matter experts, and technical developers
- Develop data mappings and documentation for numerous system integrations
- Participate in advanced system configuration
- Design and implement application security models – roles and permissions
- Provide functional documentation for multiple levels of the organization
- Conduct system testing as needed
- Write test plans and scripts
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Provide production support and troubleshooting
- Determine root cause analysis of support issues
- Manage TFS Incident and Backlog tickets as assigned
- Participate in Change Advisory Board meetings as required by assigned changes moving to Production
- Coordinate IT resources in response to critical support incidents including user notifications
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience leading responsibilities for ERP systemsExperience with Workday HR and/or Financials is a plus
- Completed upgrades/implementations on ERP systems
- Project Management experience
- Configuration and workflow management experience
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Tools and Applications:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics or a directly related field.
- Experience Requirement: Three years of professional level experience specializing in the implementation and integration of ERP software.
- Education/Experience Equivalency: Additional appropriate education and experience may be substituted for the minimum education and experience requirement.
- Licensure and/or Certification: By position, requires a valid driver’s license.