The HRIS Business Process Analyst will join an international HRIS team and drive continuous improvement projects to enhance user experience. In partnering with our internal clients, the role will take a proactive approach to identify and enable optimal Workday processes, tools and interfaces needed to align with business needs. Serve as a liaison between users and HRIS resources, the role must understand HR operational processes and be able to communicate effectively to both HR as well as HRIS teams on impacts of proposed or adopted changes. The role must also be passionate about delivering exceptional customer support while fulfilling HRIS responsibilities for HR and its customers.
User Support and HRIS internal responsibilities
- Provide user support to internal HR community (2nd level support) in all Elementis deployed Workday modules
- Develop and deliver training materials and sessions to educate HR teams and other stakeholders on the effective use of Workday.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices related to HRIS and Workday.
- Work with HR teams and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for improving HRIS processes and strategies.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently. Align expectations of cross-functional team, create project schedule and milestone, and ensure successful delivery
- Take technical ownership of Workday modules, including Talent & Performance, Time-off & Leave, Reporting or Core HCM.
- Conduct regular audits of Workday data and processes to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations
User Experience & Process Improvement
- Drive the development, implementation and maintenance of multiple user experience initiatives
- Follow trends in HR automation and collaborate with HR to maintain a strategic, sustainable HR roadmap to introduce state of the art tools to reduce manual workload for HR & managers
- Work as a bridge between functional requirement and technical solution. Create processes and tools to facilitate communications and enhance understanding of customer expectations
- Work closely with subject matter experts on the launching and communication of new functionalities and releases
- Build and maintain platforms such as Intranet and Teams Channels to share HRIS information and resources
- Identify improvement opportunities by gathering, tracking and analyzing feedback and reoccurring user challenges. Recommend options, drive and deliver resolutions
Additional Job Description
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as HRIS Specialist, preferably with international HR projects in an IT-interfacing HR department.
- Knowledge and professional experience of minimum 2 years with Workday, ideally holding a Workday Pro accreditation or certification.
- Must have working knowledge in HR policies, practices and processes
- Experience in project management and application maintenance for organizations, ideally with regional or international scope.
- Multi-tasking expert who can handle multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Commitment to excellence in delivery of optimal customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, interact and influence positively with diverse levels and personalities.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), able to communicate complex processes, problems and solutions in a simple, compelling and accurate manner
- University Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or similar
- Fluent in English, any additional language is beneficial.
Elementis offers performance-driven additives that help create innovative formulations for consumer and industrial markets, including Personal Care, Coatings, Energy and Talc. Finding opportunities to enhance our customers’ performance is at the heart of what we do—and has been for more than 175 years. We own unique raw materials, including the only high-grade hectorite mine in the world, and a leading source of high-purity talc. With our advanced technical solutions, we transform those materials to become innovative, performance-enhancing products for our customers. Elementis is a UK-listed global specialty chemicals company with operations worldwide and employs over 1,300 people at more than 30 locations worldwide.
Working at Elementis
Elementis is driven by a purpose to achieve sustainable progress for our people, communities, and customers. As a global specialty chemicals company, we recognize the impact of our products on everyday life; and have a commitment to use innovation and our strong values to create sustainable solutions for a better tomorrow. We are more than a company – we are a global community capable of making a positive change in the world.
Working with us means being part of a global team in which each individual is valued and given the chance to fully contribute and make a difference. We believe in a culture driven by strong values and an environment that promotes safety, accountability, and high performance. Our success depends on our team members feeling empowered and giving everyone the chance to be included and participate in helping the company grow.
We proudly provide our employees with unique opportunities to maximize their own potential, grow in their careers, and offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages that support employees, both now and into the future.