*Remote eligible / candidate must reside in MO, KS, TX, AZ, NM, NV, or CA.
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the HCM areas in Workday, such as Core HR, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding, Talent, Absence Management, etc. This role will serve as a point of contact for HR Business Partners and HR COEs, building domain knowledge, gathering requirements, providing solutions and impact analysis. Serve as subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities. This will be a remote work position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and teamwork, accountable for driving the HR agenda, focused on developing, deploying, and embedding HR’s Workday platform.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the HRIS platform within agreed service levels, prepares and executes the regular performance, compensation, and benefits programs, responds to technical queries, managing fixes, releases, data quality and reporting requests.
- Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday.
- Reviews and analyzes system configurations and procedures, identifies areas for improvement, develops and implements standard system processes across business sites.
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends and analytical insights via Workday reporting and dashboards.
- Leads Workday projects through execution of the project life cycle delivering on time, quality, and budget.
- Effectively articulates, documents and communicates events, incidents, operational issues and their risks to the IT and Business stakeholders as well as leadership team members. Be accountable for their timely escalation, resolution and closure.
- Acts as a liaison with Workday and third-party services providers.
- Ensures the operations are compliant with policies, in particular audits, data protection, privacy, SOX compliance, and EEO/AA compliance.
- Ensures data integrity of the system and reports through rigorous audits, testing and reconciliation.
- Develops internal knowledge base and process documentation.
- Liaises with the wider IT and HR groups on integrations.
- Work closely with HR business units and be responsible for first level assistance in process improvement, problem solving, and report design.
- Support the HR and Payroll teams on HR operational processes in Workday, payroll, benefits, EIBs & reporting.
- Assist in testing of integrations, security, annual events.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
- Self starter who can operate independently as well as within a team.
- Impeccable integrity, confidentiality, professionalism, and ethical standards.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with ability to flex style depending on the audience.
- Inclusive and collaborative communication style to direct and coach members of the team, as well as build strong relationships with the HR leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws beneficial.
- Strong organizational and process management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and complete deliverables under critical timelines
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science / Technology, Human Resources, or a related field required.
- 2-4 years of HRIS experience
- 2-4 years’ Workday technical and functional experience.
- Workday configuration experience with knowledge of business processes and reporting, and expertise in the following preferred: Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding, Absence Management and EIBs.
- Workday integration experience preferred
Computer and Software Skills:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Google applications, including Google Documents, Sheets, GMail
- Workday HCM system
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster HERE.
About Enterprise Bank & Trust
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee shop to the large construction company that employs local people, our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive. With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico and Nevada, we’re strong, growing and committed to supporting the communities we serve.
We extend this commitment to the community to our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career path with us.
Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the satisfaction of supporting our communities.