As a Workday System Analyst and Administrator, you will support the Finance and Human Resource departments and end-user stakeholders in the optimization, on-going maintenance, and operational and technical support of all aspects of the Workday ecosystem.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Serve as the Security Administrator for Workday and develop and maintain adequate security policies and user security profiles to ensure proper system integrity and segregation of duties.
- Configure Workday to enhance and support all Finance & Human Capital Management modules.
- Ensure system compliance with SOX policies and procedures, and interface with internal and external auditors.
- Manage incoming support tickets and requests from the Finance and Human Resource departments in Service Now and Workday Request Framework.
- Administer Workday Resource Center, including serving as the Workday Training Administrator.
- Assist in Workday enhancement and implementation projects as needed, including implementation project management.
- Support semi-annual testing efforts, including understanding and communicating the new features and the impact to the teams.
- Support and liaise with Workday Architects, Workday Financial Analysts & Workday HR Analysts as needed.
- Actively participate in Workday Community by contributing to content, voting on Brainstorms, etc.
- Coordinate and support prioritization recommendations of Hagerty’s Workday Roadmap to leadership team.
This might describe you
- Team player with a deep commitment to operational excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Prior Workday Analyst and/or Workday Administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred but not required.
- Workday Pro Certification a plus.
- Public Company/SOX experience a plus.
- Ability to design and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements, functional requirements, operational requirements, risk requirements and technology requirements.
- Experience in writing requirements documentation, executing requirements, design development, and testing.
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change.
Other things to note
This position can be worked as remote position within the United States.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.