We are in search of a Workday System Analyst with a team-player mentality, strong accountability principles, and a willingness to embrace the culture of our organization. This position is open to hybrid, remote and as a contract position.
The Workday System Analyst will be the technical lead for the administration and configuration of all enterprise resource planning systems. This position will collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders to identify, recommend, and implement system improvements and enhancements, including reporting, dashboards, integrations, and configuration changes that will support strategic and operational priorities.
- Maintain, monitor, and manage the technical and functional aspects of Workday, including all active modules and integration points with vendors or other internal systems.
- Ensuring data and system integrity, serve as the subject-matter-expert for all users and partners.
- The inclination to learn and serve as the overall IT partner supporting Finance, HR, and Payroll functional areas within Workday.
- Have a good understanding of Workday business processes and security so that the knowledge could also be leveraged to capture requirements and integrate Workday with external applications across a wide array of HCM, Payroll, and Financial functional areas.
- Troubleshoot issues using technical expertise to propose creative system solutions to solve a variety of complex system problems for the business.
- Continually research, test, and stay up to date on Workday releases and system fixes.
- Analyze data requirements for business processes configurations and testing in Workday.
- Have a strong understanding of EIB and data loading tools in Workday.
- Lead production support, process optimizations, and enhancements for various business processes, security, and data across the various functional areas.
- Communicate and engage with 3rd party vendors to integrate as required.
- Clearly, concisely, and accurately document issue resolution, root cause analysis, and knowledge articles depending on the audience.
- Ensure data integrity across systems.
- Provide hands-on training to users as needed.
- Be involved in other projects and duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills.
Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Full project lifecycle and Workday implementation experience for HR and Finance functional areas.
- Strong understanding of Workday integrations and various touchpoints.
- Effectively collaborates and consults with internal customers to understand the strategy and translate business requirements into Workday design/configuration solutions.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and efficient worker with the ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured or complex situations.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Workday certified, preferred.
About Houston Fitness Partners
Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers, with clubs in all 50 states, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico. Its mission is to provide a high-quality experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment called the “Judgment Free Zone.” Planet Fitness has established itself as the premier high-value, low-price provider of fitness clubs in the United States, with over 2,000 clubs and more than 15 million members.
Houston Fitness Partners, a leading independently owned franchise of Planet Fitness, operates 34 clubs and owns exclusive development rights for 67 locations in Harris County and the seven contiguous counties. Our Corporate Office and our fitness facilities provide a culture built on (i) People, (ii) Fun, (iii) Honesty, (iv) Accountability, and (v) Drive. Our purpose is to strengthen relationships through low-cost, friendly, clean, and judgment-free fitness.