IBM has multiple positions available for Workday Functional HCM Consultants, with expertise in Benefits and Time/Attendance. These are office based, supporting IBM’s internal Workday system and processes. IBM’s global Workday implementation will be complete in 2019 so this is a great opportunity to enhance your Workday experience. Once complete, IBM will be one of Workday’s top 5 clients, globally.
There is no travel required for these positions and they are full time, regular positions with a full IBM benefit package. IBM is an official Workday service partner so there are potential opportunities for additional Workday certifications.
Preferred Profession and Technical Expertise:
- Current Workday HCM certification
- At least 2 years prior experience implementing Workday HCM with Workday Service Partner
- Successfully implemented (2) full Workday implementations, end to end.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Experience and knowledge of Workday Advanced Compensation module
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of AGILE environment and practices
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional user experiences and engagement