Please apply for this role directly on our Indeed career site.
Corporate Systems is the technology partner for Indeed’s Finance and HR departments, and is part of the Business Technology group. We build, operate, maintain, and grow the platforms and applications for our Finance and HR teams, with Workday as our core platform within the ecosystem. We partner closely with our internal customers to deliver technology solutions needed to grow and improve our core business processes and needs.
This position will support the functional development of our Absence Management and Benefits modules in Workday HCM through optimizing current processes and configuration of new functionality. The Senior HR Solution Delivery Analyst will partner with HR Operations to evaluate requirements, research solutions and advise stakeholders on best practices and considerations when making decisions.
- Develop, deliver, document and test solutions for complex business needs
- Analyze current functionality, troubleshoot and test for production defects and propose enhancements
- Create efficient and practical long term solutions for the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Stay informed of new functionality available in Workday and drive the deployment of new feature releases
- Assist with the creation of detailed technical requirements from high-level business requirements
- Perform impact and risk analysis for moderately-sized changes
- Plan your technical project work and deliver appropriate documentation and support for your solutions
- Collaborate effectively with your team and stakeholders in HR, Finance, Corporate Systems and the broader Business Technology organization
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of Workday Absence configuration experience
- Minimum 2 years of Workday Benefits configuration experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing and configuring complex system behavior, business processes, condition and validation rules
- Working knowledge of Workday operations and administration
- Ability to learn new products, systems, and modules owned by HR or Financials
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday reports
- Intermediate knowledge of Workday security
- Basic understanding of Workday integrations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Workspace
- Demonstrated ability gathering requirements from non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Who We Are
Our Human Resources team champions our culture while working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and empowering experience for all of our Indeed employees and those we hope to hire.
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations StatementIndeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Our Policies and BenefitsView Indeed’s Applicant Privacy and Accessibility Policies – https://www.indeed.com/legal/indeed-jobs
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help all people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)