Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor. We’ve been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world’s most famous brands in the beverage industry.
Come join our Finance team as a Finance Systems Manager primarily supporting Workday. The right candidate will join an exciting and progressive organization with responsibility for one of the best enterprise solutions on the market. Having deployed the full Workday platform, you will have a unique opportunity to learn and support multiple functional areas in an environment that supports both creativity and latitude.
- As the Manager you and the Finance Systems Analyst are the primary technical points of contact for the finance Workday functional areas that include General Ledger, Customers, Payables, Expenses, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Adaptive Planning and other finance related applications.
- Own semi-annual Workday release management for all Finance functional areas to include regression testing and enhancement adoption
- Perform system configuration and maintenance based on developed requirements and evolving business needs
- Provide support for functional area systems to identify and resolve tenant configuration, business process and/or integration issues while making recommendations for and implementing process improvements
- Ensure data integrity through aggregate analysis and an understanding of the processes deployed
- Review business procedures and workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency
- Perform mass data loads as required in Workday (EIBs)
- Deliver ad hoc and standardized reports and analysis as requested by stakeholders using Workday reporting capabilities
- Act as the liaison between the Finance and IT departments to ensure effective and efficient project results
Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience with Financial related systems.
- 1-3 years of Workday tenant experience is required
- Ability to manage, direct and develop staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and Finance and IT team members
- Ability to own the design and configuration of multiple modules in Workday
- Ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and requests simultaneously
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel functions (e,g, pivot tables, vlookup, macros, etc.)
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
About Johnson Brothers
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
We know all about the snooze button, but there’s a way to change that. We’re here to get you excited and spark your career. Nothing is better than to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service. We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
Who We Are and What You Can Expect:
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing, exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry. Here are just a few reasons why you want to work here:
Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- PTO package and paid holidays