Position Summary: The HRIS Specialist will be responsible for bridging the gap between business requirements and the HR technical tools. This role requires a base knowledge of system development life cycle from analysis and design to testing and maintenance. This role will collaborate with peers to meet multiple objectives: data integrity, system maintenance, business enhancements, security compliance, system consulting, and personal knowledge growth. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a desire to make an impact by using their HRIS platform experience into a strategic plan for a fast-growing organization.
- Ensure the smooth running of our HRIS platform: support people using the system, investigate and find solutions together with our global teams to improve our HRIS platform configuration but also lead projects connected to new module implementation.
- Evaluate and take ownership on how processes, workflows and integrations can be optimized to ensure robust systems and actively look for chances to automate, improve and be innovative.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide solutions for core components of our HRIS platform such as security, business processes, foundational data, and reporting.
- Participate in the development of our HRIS platform roadmap for system enhancements.
- Partner with a broad array of collaborators on planning system improvements and changes.
- Research and tackle problems related to system functionality, user security access, and data integrity.
- Work with IT on multi-functional projects including system integrations.
- Provide direction on documentation and work with teams to refine the platform as we continuously improve business processes.
- Participate in creating and completing test scenarios and rollout for system changes.
- Build and upload EIBs (Enterprise Interface Builder) for mass data changes.
- Work with various partners on building and delivering reports and dashboard updates.
- Minimum 4 years HRIS platform experience; at least 2 years of specific Workday HCM experience ideal, specifically configuring the platform and rolling out additional functionalities
- Experience working at either a scaling/fast growing company or at a large scale company with experience in crafting scalable and consistent processes
- Google Sheets and/or Excel super user (Vlookup, pivots, etc.)
- Understand the importance of systems and how we can utilize them to improve the way we work
- Demonstrates strong systems thinking skills; able to identify all dependencies in the system when considering work or direction
- Data-driven and analytical mindset – exploring a variety of sustainable ways of finding solutions
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and analytical
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and be flexible to adapt to these changing business needs or special projects
- Must be able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality where appropriate
- Must be fully vaccinated and able to work onsite 5 days a week in HQ