hybrid work schedule (2 days in the office, 3 days work from home – required)
Natick, MA (15 miles West of Boston)
Join our HRIS team to help advance our Workday roadmap. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about leveraging leading-edge systems to evolve with the organization’s growing business needs. Utilize your functional knowledge and analytical skills to support, recommend, develop, and improve our HR system and reporting capabilities. You’ll collaborate with others who share your desire for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Serve as the lead on various projects to support the expansion of our Workday footprint
- Collaborate with business areas to identify their needs and translate them into well-defined requirements that will facilitate effective configurations and insightful reporting that conform to best practices.
- Lead the implementation of process improvements that create efficiencies, reduce error, and streamline processes.
- Execute on the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions including business process configuration, system enhancements, security administration, reporting & analytics development, as well as training and communication.
- Create advanced Workday reports, composite, and matrix reports, as well as creating dashboards
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality, testing, and implementation
- Provide internal client support including report writing and dashboard building, troubleshooting data and system issues, recommending solutions, and implementing enhancements and fixes.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, training, and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation
- Maintain proper change management documentation to meet the company’s best practices for internal controls and compliance practices
- A bachelor’s degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with Workday
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Have a strong understanding of HR practices, reporting and analytic needs
- Workday experience required in several functional areas including HCM, Benefits, Talent and Performance, Advanced Compensation, Security, Absence Management, Time Tracking and US Payroll
- Experience writing advanced, matrix and composite reports
- Experience with Prism pipeline development and the ability to blend and transform the data using Prism functions a plus
- Passion for continuous improvement and waste reduction
- Experience with the complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, and testing
- Must have strong documentation and project management skills
Apply for position using link below: