A Workday Software Architect will design and develop Nelnet’s Workday HCM and FINS platform. This position is responsible for creating solutions to match the customer’s requirements, ensuring the platform’s health and stability, and assisting the Workday development team as needed.
A WORKDAY SOFTWARE ARCHITECT WILL….
• Architect product solutions by matching business needs to Workday product features, benefits, and roadmap.
• Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, scalability, and functionality of Workday.
• Coordinate with Workday Program Manager in planning and execution of new product releases and enhancements.
• Work with program management and product engineering teams to implement new functionality and enhance existing architecture.
• Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off of project deliverables.
• Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers.
• Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
**Pay Range for this position is: $80k-$140k (depending on experience)
YOU SHOULD HAVE…
• Experience with Workday platform development – including HCM and FINS.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent organization skills and an ability to follow issues/requests to completion
• Passion for providing great customer service
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU ALSO HAD…
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
• Workday Pro Certification(s)
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers, associates, and communities.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.