At Orion, we know that great benefits, competitive pay, and a flexible work environment are important factors as you make a career move. But if you’re the kind of person who is an innovator, and unafraid of disrupting an industry like ours, then YOU are exactly the kind of person we’re looking for!
Our dynamic Human Resources team now has a need for a full-time Workday HRIS Manager in the Omaha, Nebraska region or within a drivable distance to make a day trip to our Omaha office.
We believe in the power of data to drive effective decision-making — and we leverage that data for both day-to-day operations and strategy as we support our people.
We are in our second year with Workday at Orion, and are looking for someone to continue our momentum of implementing and enhancing processes. So, if you have HRIS experience with Workday, and are ready to bring ideas to the table, let’s talk!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as a primary consultant in relation to Workday setup and maintenance including efforts as it related to Workday implementation, training, and releases
- Be responsible for all Workday system administration responsibilities
- Focus on automation and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with teams to identify and resolve issues related to configuration, business process, integration, and reporting issues and pursues opportunities for increased efficiency
- Identify risks or opportunities and recommend changes to processes which improve the delivery of HR services to the organization
We are looking for talented people with:
- Flexible and consultative approaches with the ability to balance the data and needs of the business
- 4+ years of HRIS experience, with 3 of those years specifically working with the administrative side of Workday
- Successful experience building complex, cross-functional data projects
- Experience leading others, both formally or informally, as a subject matter expert
If this role aligns with your experience and career goals, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Orion’s unified tech stack is built to seamlessly connect advisors and their clients to plan for the future, invest intelligently and achieve financial goals.
If the solution our advisors need doesn’t exist, we build it ourselves, pioneering possibilities to help our advisors achieve their vision of success and evolve our business ahead of industry trends. Our ability to push the boundaries of traditional advisor tech is driven by a hunger for continuous improvement and a willingness to disrupt ourselves, and the industry, to stay ahead of customer expectations and deliver the tools and resources advisors need to grow their businesses.
Orion Advisor Technology is a tech powerhouse, designed to bring together leading-edge technology and wealth management. Through an all-in-one advisor platform, Orion powers success of growth-focused advisors, helping them compete more successfully. We are intently focused on driving advisor growth and closing the investor behavior gap. From prospect to advocate, we empower our advisors with the integrated technology they need to engage, support and deliver across each step of the client journey through our fiduciary process. The result: strength and loyalty within every advisor-client relationship.
• • •
Orion is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. Individuals seeking employment at Orion are considered without regards to age, color, disability status, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.