As a natural leader, your ability to analyze, and provide support to technology applications will contribute to the solution delivery and operational excellence of our Technology Services team of Plante Moran.
We are looking for a Workday Reporting Technology Lead to contribute talent, expertise, and leadership in the planning, design, development, configuration, and launch of reporting-based solutions.
As a Workday Reporting Technology Lead on our Technology Services team, you will act as a liaison between internal departments and technology services for effective management of Workday ERP Reporting needs. The Workday Reporting Technology Lead will coordinate activities for reporting for all modules of Workday ERP operations. As a Reporting Technology Lead, you will assess the business requirements and Workday’s capabilities to establish reports and dashboards within multiple Workday workstreams including HCM Talent, Learning, Compensation, and Core Financial systems.
Additionally, your role will be to collaborate and work cross-functionally with Business Owners, Stakeholders, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Application Developers, Security, and platform infrastructure to analyze, document, and propose reporting solutions.
The Workday Reporting Technology Lead will also act as a Workday Reporting SME and will possess expert-level knowledge of key processes and utilize that knowledge to provide robust reporting solutions.
Your work will include, but not limited to:
- Possess deep knowledge of current reporting functionality such as Dashboards, Discovery Boards, People Analytics, Worksheets, and Workday APIs
- Advise firm on standards and leading practices in Workday report design and development
- Conduct sessions with functional areas to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex reporting needs
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommended approaches
- Provide expertise for developing designing options and engaging with functional areas such as HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Learning, Financials, Projects, and future product direction
- Configure and test reports in the Workday system
- Develop standardized processes and approaches for report creation, distribution, and administration
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve objectives
- Partner with other members of internal firm services to develop creative solutions for delivering data and insights to management, supervisors, and staff
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry-leading methods and assets
- Foundational data management understanding to assist in developing holistic reporting strategies
- Establishing Security practices for reporting that align with firm objectives.
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Finance/Accounting, or related degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and managing implementation milestones and deliverable deadlines
- Experience in developing frameworks for data management and warehousing
- Workday Advanced Reporting Certification preferred
About Plante Moran, PLLC
24 consecutive years on FORTUNE Magazine’s
list of “100 Best Companies to Work For”