We are looking for a strong Workday Technical Consultant to contribute talent, expertise, and leadership in planning, design, development, configuration, and launch of related ERP technology-based solutions for our Workday Center of Excellence (CoE).
This role will collaborate and work cross-functionally with Business Owners, Stakeholders, Project Managers, Solution Architects, and technology teams to analyze, design, and propose technical and business solutions. You will serve as a Workday SME and will demonstrate expert-level knowledge of key HR, Payroll, Finance, Professional Services Automation features, and functions. You will apply your expertise to design and deliver technology solutions.
You will also review business processes and advise internal clients on system services available within the Workday application.
This position requires experience and skills in information technology, system configuration, systems integration, business processes, analysis, problem-solving, and communication.
Your work will include, but not limited to:
- Lead technical teams and assist with Security, Integrations, Business Process, and Reporting initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the client, development/project team, and third parties regarding the design, build, and delivery of solutions
- Provide support for Workday incidents and engage third-party support for the resolution of issues.
- Document business requirements and translate them into objectives and measurable deliverables.
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Coordinate system releases and enhancements, including test scenarios and test scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Finance/Accounting, or related degree required.
- 5+ years of experience, or related Operations management experience required.
- 3+ years of experience Technical experience and knowledge of Workday system administration, architecture, and application configuration is preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Workday Pro Certification in Security, Integrations, or Reporting preferred
About Plante Moran, PLLC
24 consecutive years on FORTUNE Magazine’s
list of “100 Best Companies to Work For”