Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Job:
As the Analyst, People Systems, you will support and administer key HR tools and act as a subject matter expert for all things Workday. You will partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business, specifically the Operations team, to lead the continued growth and optimization of our People Systems offerings. Your primary responsibility will be supporting the day-to-day Operations Team needs of RTR’s Workday HRIS. You will be a key member of the People Operations Data & Systems function, whose mission is to empower stakeholders to connect strategic goals with data-driven people processes and seamless systems across the employee lifecycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the day-to-day activities of RTR’s Workday HRIS through JIRA tickets
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure system design and is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Collaborate with technical teams and third party support to resolve system issues and improve system performance
- Lead the testing process of Workday fixes and enhancements
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Partner with Operations leaders to understand business priorities and help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Analyze, develop, test, and deploy security specific to Workday to meet business requirements
- Communicate, document and train end users and People Team stakeholders on new system functionality, enhancements or processes
- Troubleshoot report related issues in a timely manner, while providing solutions that support the company’s vision and mission
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing regular audits, developing best practices, and maintaining relevant documentation
- You are a professional with 3 years of HRIS experience (and at least 2 years experience supporting a Workday environment) who is looking to apply your expertise in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You have experience with EIBs, APIs and other third party integration
- Comfortable with workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, and role-based permissions
- You are an analytical, creative and insightful thinker who enjoys working with data and knows what it takes to succeed in a high-demand cutting edge company.
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical concepts
- You enjoy expanding your knowledge base, and are open to learning about and supporting parts of the HR organization that you may not have worked with previously.
- You love to automate systems and can teach your peers how to streamline their workflows.
- You have a bias towards action and a customer centric mindset.
- You enjoy collaborating and innovating with a team, and are constantly looking for new creative and efficient ways to solve existing business problems.
- This role will be hybrid – coming into our Secaucus facility at least once per week
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave – every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program – because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service – Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment – Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match – an investment in your future.
- And most importantly – working with a great team!
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you and if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy and applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.