- Responsible for configurations across our various HR modules, including Core HCM, Absence Management, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking, Performance & Development, Recruiting, etc.
- Provides day-to-day Workday production support in areas such as Core HCM, Absence Management, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking, Performance & Development, Recruiting, etc.
- Builds/configures, updates & maintains business processes, conditional rules, security, alerts/notifications, reporting and dashboards
- Configures and implements business processes, upgrades, and enhancements for multiple modules within Workday, support testing and data validation; and ensure that overall system performance is aligned
- Creates, reviews and participates in functional and regression testing for all system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance- including bi-annual Workday releases and new system features
- Supports projects as defined by leadership, which includes leading meetings, providing written weekly project updates, and adhering to project deadlines
- Partners with all areas of HR to create, edit and prepare reports and user-friendly dashboards
- Oversees large data changes via mass uploads and ensures data import accuracy
- Partners with internal HR training coordinator to support the creation of change management documentation to support existing and future state Workday functional area business processes
- Writing standard and advanced reports that include creating calculated fields
- Executus and supports required recovery plans and Root Cause Analysis documentation, as necessary
- Conducts applicable risk-based auditing to ensure consistent and accurate results
- Support overall quality control as well as support and identify opportunity for process optimization and automation
- Monitor and respond to Workday tickets using JIRA ticketing system
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle of Workday implementation
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience in Human Resources Outsourcing or related field required
- Strong understanding of core Workday HR functional areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Ability to build strong relationships with client contracts and internal teams and stakeholders
- Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
More On Reputation
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better.
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only – No 3rd party agency candidates.
Why Work at Reputation?
We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.