The pay range for this position is expected to be between $125-135k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, in addition to a full range of generous medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
The Workday HCM Business System Analyst is a critical team member of the Human Resources Team and is primary responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing the Workday system. This cross-function role supports HR in collaborating with Workday, IT and other Business Units to effectively support, configure, and enable Workday solutions.
This position is the go-to subject matter expert for See’s HCM system and partner with business stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues and pursue opportunities for increased efficiency. This role requires knowledge of HR processes and best practices in Workday, along with excellent technical and problem-solving abilities
- A subject matter expert in HCM business functionality to business process configuration, integrations, reporting, testing, implementations and production support of Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, and Advanced Compensation modules.
- Build and create tools for automation, monitoring, and auditing to reduce operational risk, manual processes, and improve efficiency.
- Participate in Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, education, and updates to training materials.
- Enhance Workday functionality and service to end users.
- Gather requirements for, create, and maintain data and configuration changes required to accommodate organizational and business process requirements.
- Be a strategic partner to the functional teams to understand system challenges, determine root causes, and develop solutions to address short and long-term issues.
- Identify opportunities and develop a strategic roadmap to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver training/knowledge sharing programs to educate colleagues, employees and partners on key elements and changes to Workday HCM.
- Knowledge of Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) data loads and audits.
- Support compensation framework, grades and grade profiles with steps, job profiles, eligibility rules, merit, and bonus plans.
- Maintain compensation process documents, audits, custom reports, and security groups.
- Maintain security overview and audit reports – functional roles, security groups, domain access-view/modify, Business Processes (BP) security policies, domain fields, initiators/action steps, BP steps and BP sub processes.
- Build and create worklets, reports and custom dashboards relevant to the modules.
- Support enrollment events, rules, and updates; performance and compensation review cycles.
- Meet with and communicate effectively with cross-functional business teams and stakeholders to understand their needs and work with them in finding effective solutions.
- Open tickets with Workday for issues found by business teams and follow through to ensure resolution.
- Engage with Workday community as the voice of See’s to promote Workday enablement of capabilities that would benefit the Sees teams.
- Completes other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Information Systems (MIS) or related field; equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting Workday HCM.
- Experience managing HRIS systems that support complex organizations in retail and manufacturing covering multi-state, multi-union workforce.
- Functional knowledge in the application of technology to support and improve business processes.
- Proven ability to lead across functions and successfully engage and influence others outside area of control.
- Experience working with customers to solve problems, provide guidance, and enhance their ability to use functional modules in Workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to assess risks and provide recommendations.
- Committed to always delivering excellent customer service and support.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
See’s is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
About See's Candies
For 100 years, See's Candies has been dedicated to making candy Mary See's way. Only the finest, freshest ingredients are used in making each recipe. We add no preservatives to our candy. It's quality you can taste in every piece. American made, famous for deliciousness, with the friendliest customer service - since 1921.
Today, you can choose from over 100 different candies and chocolates, whether you are shopping with us online or visiting one of our iconic shops (where every visitor still gets to try a piece, it's our treat!).
Founded and headquartered in California, See's Candies has expanded from one candy shop to over 230 shops across America, as well as a flourishing online shop. Our growth happily continues. Our commitment to taste, quality, tradition and service steadfastly remains