Thornton Tomasetti is an internationally respected engineering design firm, known for working on some of the most challenging and innovative projects in our world. We aim, every day, to be a global driver of change and innovation in our industry.
We wear our core values proudly:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We see opportunity where others see risk
- We look beyond the obvious to solve the real problem
- We challenge people to grow
- Inspired? Come join our team!
We are seeking an intellectually curious, experienced HR Technology professional to join our team. We embarked on an implementation of Workday last year and to date have deployed:
- Global HCM
- US Payroll
These tools are a critical part of supporting a growing, global organization with over 1,400 employees across ten countries and growing. This role will play a critical part in the continued deployment of new functionality and developing solutions and enabling the continued growth and success of the business.
- Are passionate about HR Technology
- Have at least 2 years solid Workday support experience
- Have experience with HCM, Business Processes, and Reporting
- Are located in or near New York City
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn more
- Have a keen understanding of the intersection of process and technology
- Want to make a difference in the success of an organization
- Are currently a certified consultant looking to take ownership of the system rather than handing off the keys to the client at the end of the project
We’d like to get to know more about you. This is a critical role to the success of our team, we offer a unique opportunity for the right person to join our team and set a course for success in the next stage of their career.