The HRIS Technical Lead partners with corporate directors, their customers, and internal technical staff to design, develop, and support cost-effective solutions within the HRIS application landscape. Responsible for the development of relevant artifacts to include project plans, requirements, designs, process flows, test plans and other system documentation as part of a System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This position serves as a technical point-of-contact for stakeholders, functional leads, and other subject matter experts.
- Develop and maintain custom integrations using SOAP/RESTful web services, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, and other relevant tools
- Utilize and support Cloud Connect and other packaged integrations
- Develop custom objects, fields, dashboards, queries, and reports
- Applies Testing, Release, and Configuration Management principles and best practices to ensure the integrity of the HRIS platform, system configuration, business processes, and data.
- Proactively engages stakeholders, functional leads and technical staff to apply a robust test regimen to all customizations, upgrades, patches, and other changes as part of a User Acceptance Test process.
- Responsible for administrative functions to include Security, Tenant Management, Vendor engagement and issue escalation.
- Skilled in use of Workday’s Studio environment as well as the use of XSLT, XSD, X-Path, JSON, SOAP/RESTful web services, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), and other development components
- Highly skilled in the use and configuration of Workday functions to include RaaS, EIB, Cloud Connect, Business Processes, document delivery methods, etc.