Technology and Data! Enhancing our team member experience through a set of world class technology platforms and the ability to drive business strategies from data driven analysis and insights can provide a strategic advantage to an award-winning organization. We are thrilled to invest in a driven, quality-focused, detail-oriented HRIS Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting HRIS system performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates and improving process efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support growing business operations by gathering requirements, re-designing current processes and implementing new functionality in Workday
- Continually identify areas of opportunity for automation, validation and lead internal initiatives to implement them improving efficiency and data integrity in Workday
- Participates in cross functional projects and enhancements (and conducts training) with other areas such benefits, recruiting, compensation, absence, time tracking, payroll, Workday Help, and core HR
- Designs and supports Workday system configuration which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our internal clients
- Will serve as subject matter expert and administrator for specific Workday modules
- Conducts routine audits and validation to ensures accuracy of data, rectify discrepancies and/or missing data
- Documents processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles
- Will assist HRIS & People Team during times of peak demand, such as Open Enrollment, Performance Reviews, End Of Year processes, new people product launches, compliance audits, etc.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of previous experience in analytics, reporting and enterprise systems (preferably Workday, ADP, Oracle)
- Experienced in project management and systems implementation
- High level of familiarity with HRIS functionality for report-generation and data gathering
- Strong acumen of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently work with changing priorities
- General understanding of technology and data files
- High level of enthusiasm and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no oversight while possessing a solution seeking attitude
- Accepts responsibility for actions and understands the concept of ownership
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.